We invite you to join leading companies involved in the development and implementation of renewable energy projects that will debate major issues in the sector in a high profile interactive event.
We hope this interactive event will be of interest to you, as it gathers key decision makers and major players involved in the development of local renewable energy projects, from leading companies of the sector to authorities and financing institutions.
Government officials and company representatives will discuss key topics such as:
- Incentive schemes for green energy production - Green certificates, EU structural funds or the Environment Fund
- Selling green energy in Romania: opportunities of fixed contracts, day ahead and the intra-day market
- Challenges in integrating renewable energy in the national power grid system
- Romania’s potential in wind, solar, biomass and small hydro
- Private financing of renewable power generation projects
The findings at the Green Energy Forum 2011 will be published in a worldwide special report in The Diplomat Bucharest and on thediplomat.ro